Riders United is a motorcycle riding club in beautiful Ventura County where the riding is nice no matter which direction you go.<br>
We welcome riders from all areas on any bike!
Our vision is to bring bikers on all makes and models together in an environment that promotes a positive experience and gives us the opportunity to come together as friends to do what we love and - enjoy the freedom of the road on two wheels!
We ride! Whether it's a short ride to meet for breakfast, lunch, or a drink, a long ride to really test our endurance, or an easy cruise along the coast, you'll find that we have something for everyone.
All riding levels are welcome. We emphasize safety in all we do and no member will be left behind.
We know that everyone has responsibilities to there family and work . you owe it to yourself to get out and enjoy life with your extended family. Be a part of our journey of clean fun and socializing with riders that have the same passion.
These are new guidelines for people riding with the group, for members AND guests.
1) There are to be no passengers riding with a member, unless that member brings that guest, and that guest signs the liability waiver that will be provided before the ride.
2) Anyone wanting to be a member must own their own motorcycle, unless the spouse of that person owns a motorcycle. That means that BOTH the applicant AND the spouse must sign up.
3) There will be a pre-ride meeting before every ride to go over the rules of the road for any new riders, guests, or members.
4) We have waivers that EVERYONE must fill out, individually, so we have emergency contact numbers for everyone riding. IF YOU HAVE NOT FILLED ONE OUT YET, PLEASE LET JAMES OR MYSELF KNOW AND WE WILL GET ONE TO YOU THE NEXT TIME YOU RIDE.
5) From now on, if your Riders United account is inactive for more than thirty days, you will be removed from the list. If you still want to be a part of Riders United, please feel free to reapply. Just because you are removed doesn't mean you're not wanted. Please be very clear on that.
6) You must also attend at least ONE ride every thirty days. This is just to try to eliminate the people that sign up then never attend any rides or functions.
7) To receive consideration to become a full time member and be added to the Web site.you must go through a probation period. The more you put in the more and quicker you will be accepted as a riders united member. You m as you sign up but you will not be added to the Web site till you have finished your probation period.however just sign up and we will keep you informed of rides and functions.which you will be invited to all .the rest is up to you what you put Into the group is what you will get out
8) All riders and passengers must know the basic hand signals. A list of hand signals will be posted soon.
As of right now, these are the only changes and reminders that have been put into effect. These are primarily for protecting our fellow brothers and sisters. Any questions or concerns, please feel free to get ahold of me at any time. My contact info will be at the bottom of this email. There are no stupid questions. Ride safe and keep the rubber side down!
Thank you to everyone!
Daryl Ellis, V.P.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Saturday, September 5, 2015 11:00 PM
Friday, September 11, 2015 5:30 PM
Saturday, September 12, 2015 8:00 AM
Sunday, September 13, 2015 8:30 AM
Friday, October 2, 2015 5:00 AM
Saturday, October 3, 2015 7:00 AM
Saturday, November 14, 2015 9:00 AM