We are excited to introduce Dr. Richard Yoshimura at our next Riva Talks!
Maximize Your Health, Happiness, and Well-Being by Unleashing the Tremendous Power of Your Brain
Lack of Energy? Hurting? Headaches? A bit cranky with others?
Poor sleep? Digestive problems? Not feeling very creative? Feeling overwhelmed?
You are not alone.
These are the things that are robbing us of our potential and quite frankly our enjoyment of life. We seek help yet are often told that nothing is
wrong or perhaps given a medication to mask the symptom.
Yet, ask any doctor. What controls your body and gives you life?
If the answer is not your central nervous system (including your brain)…find
Your brain is involved in everything you do. How you think. How you feel. How you act. How well you get along with other people.
Look at this very abbreviated list:
Physical Mental / Emotional
• Movement • Attitudes
• Breathing • Behaviors
• Immune System • Relationships
• Physical Energy • Creativity
• All Organ Function • Problem Solving
• Metabolism • Mental Energy
With this in mind, if you desire to have a better body and a better life, would it not make sense to look at and optimize the one thing that controls it all?
What would your life look and feel like if all of these things were working at their
What would your business look and feel like if all of these things were working at their best?
How much of potential, enjoyment and productivity is lost when they are not?
Dr. Richard Yoshimura is going on the road sharing his knowledge, experience and wisdom with business, schools, and community groups for people who are looking to re-energize their lives and optimize their health for the future.
We will guide you to success by revealing and explaining a few simple principles:
1. You live your life through your brain.
2. When your brain works right, you work right.
3. There are a number of key things that greatly influence the way your brain
works both at the moment and over time.
Our process involves 3 Basic Steps showing you how to:
1) Create the desire to have a better brain.
• What does a great brain look like and function like?
• Through basic understanding of how your brain works and what good and
bad functioning brains feel and look like, we present compelling reasons for
anyone to consider aspiring to a better brain and better life.
2) Avoid things that hurt your brain.
• What injures your brain and saps the life out of us as a result?
• Brain injuries, toxic exposure, chronic stress, negative thinking, poor diet. All
of these things are hurting our brains and hurting our lives. Stop the damage
and start giving your brain the environment it needs to be happy and healthy.
3) Do things that help your brain.
• What does your brain need to heal, stay strong, and work right?
• Regular physical and mental exercise, proper spinal movement, ideal posture, proper nutrition, rest, and healthy thinking patterns all support your brain for maximal function and your best experience of life.
What you can expect:
A better brain = A better life
When you care for the central nervous system with the same level of importance that most people take care of their teeth, wonderful things can happen. On the simplest level, you feel better. Increase in energy, better sleep, improved mood, and less pain are the norm. With higher levels of brain healing and support, creativity abounds, focus becomes sharper, and relationships with others become richer.