1) We are a group of road cyclists enjoying challenging rides, experiencing new routes and having good times together.
2) We have three levels of rider categories: Intermediate, Strong & Advanced. Ride rating descriptions are as follows: Ride Rating Scheme
3) We do not host beginner rides since our sister group VBMG hosts these types of rides.
4) Road bicycles are mandatory for the benefits they provide, which include skinny tires for less road friction as well as higher gear ratios and aerodynamic rider positioning. These benefits will assist the rider in maintaining a higher speed over a longer distance than other types of bicycles.
5) For membership the following waiver needs to be signed and handed in on your first ride with Clipped In Cycling: Waiver
6) Agreement to our group rules is also required for membership: Group Rules
7) We encourage members to participate in becoming Event Hosts to expand the variety and frequency of events Clipped In Cycling can offer.