Poll Opened Responses

When should we aim to get back to Wellington after our Kapiti Coast road trip this Sunday?

A number of you have indicated that you may not be able to make it to Kapiti this coming Sunday if we go for the whole day, or go to Colonial Knob. We have the option of leaving the Colonial Knob walk for another day, and getting back to Wellington earlier. This would still leave time for a coffee/brunch in Paekakariki, followed by archery/shooting, followed by fish and chips on the beach on the way back south into Wellington. Please only vote in this poll if you are seriously thinking about coming on Sunday (the 5th of Sept). The result needs to reflect the opinions of the people who wind up going on the trip :-)

Aug 31, 2010 5 so far

Tramp in Upper Hutt Area - Mt Holdsworth Options

We have got a lot of votes for this idea so I thought I start a bit of planning for the spring season. Mt Holdsworth sounds really great and I'd be keen to do this hike. Now there are three options and I'd like to know your preference... (Details can be found here: http://www.peakbagging.co.nz/index.php?title=Holdsworth#Our_Recommended_Route )

Aug 1, 2010 10 so far

Cape Palliser - change to 1-day trip or postpone?

Hi - as you may have seen Sherman unfortunately had to cancel the batch. Thank so much for all your effort Sherman! Now here are the new options - let's poll!

Jul 6, 2010 8 so far

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy