The following is a guide to what we expect of our members and leaders
1. Check into the site, RSVP or participate in an activity at least every 30 days.
2. Post a photo of themselves or their favorite outdoor activity on their profile.
3. Post answers to the profile questions.
4. Consider sharing their interests, skills and knowledge with others by becoming a trip leader.
5. Recommend new activities to the organizer or assistant organizers.
6. Submit reviews of activites they have participated in.
7. Participate in polls.
Trip/ Activity Leaders
1. Work with the organizer or assistant organizer to get activities posted on the calendar.
2. Plan activities based on their interests, skills and abilities
3. Submit photos after events to the assistant organizers to post.
4. Trip/ Activity leaders are eligible to become assistant organizers after leading 2 trips (one with the assistance of a current organizer) and participating in 4 activities. Waviers of the requirements to become an assistant organizer may be considered with recommendations from two or more of the current organizers.
1. Lead or participate in at least one activity per month, lead an activity once every three months.
2. Assist in running the group by helping out with tasks like membership coordination, etc.
3. Act as a contact point for members to report problems to.
4. Post activities to the calendar for trip leaders.
5. Provide feedback to the organizer about members wishing to become assistant organizers.
5. Attend organizer meetings.
1. Ensure the website remains operational.
2. Lead or participate in at least one activity per month.
3. Post activities for trip leaders when assistant organizers aren't available.
4. Police the message board, remove old messages.