add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Roanoke Robotics & Makers Club of Southwest Virginia Message Board › Useless box of surprises

Useless box of surprises

Marjorie W. G.
user 31649272
Roanoke, VA
Post #: 18
I thought you guys might appreciate this robot I saw on facebook:
Marjorie W. G.
user 31649272
Roanoke, VA
Post #: 19
I love that big, cartoony toggle switch. I'm the sort that can't resist a big red button.
Norman L.
user 80898512
Christiansburg, VA
Post #: 1
I've seen the useless box before but not one like this... this one is the best by far!
Gary Y.
user 38202422
Roanoke, VA
Post #: 14
Great box , several layers of gags. Thanks for sharing The maker faires are a good place to see varieties of useless boxes, boxes that peep eyes at you, make funny sounds.
Kevin H.
Group Organizer
Orlando, FL
Post #: 71
Wow, fun video! That's far & away the coolest "useless box" video I've seen! Thanks for sharing!
Austin D.
user 116643312
Roanoke, VA
Post #: 60
Ive seen this­ also as well.