addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Rochester Artists & Crafters Message Board › Does anyone do stained glass? Or want to?

Does anyone do stained glass? Or want to?

Rob
user 12196023
Group Organizer
Rochester, NY
Post #: 4
I was just wondering if anyone does stained glass or if there are others who would like to learn.

The Rochester Makerspace has enough grinders, tools, and workspace for at least 5 to 8 people to work on projects at once. So I'd like to organize a regular meetup on Thursday nights when anyone can use the equipment for free.

But I need a little help because the makerspace's instructor moved away and it hasn't found a replacement yet. Would anyone be willing to help us get started, at least on the first night, by giving a demo and helping beginners?