Jul 20, 2014 · 2:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
What could be better than playing board games? Playing board games in the beautiful and serene rolling hills of Bristol!
Games at Michelle's place and a bonfire. Bring games!!!
Food is welcome and BYOB (bring your own beverage/beer).
I also have a dog (hypo-allergenic) and a cat for those with pet allergies...
*30-45 minute drive from most areas of Rochester
Directions from 490E
1. Take exit 29, merge onto 96 toward Victor (exit after eastview mall, before toll road)
2. Drive about 3 miles until you get into downtown Victor
3. Turn Right on NY-444/Maple Ave and continue for almost 7 miles
4. Turn Left onto US-20 and drive about 1 mile.
5. Turn Right onto NY-64 and continue about 3.5 miles.
6. Turn sharply Left onto Vincent Hill (this is the third left and is unpaved)
7. Continue up the hill 0.4 miles, the road will eventually become paved.
8. Driveway is on the right, with a house for sale sign and 3 mailboxes (one being black and huge labeled 6661), driveway is gravel as well.
*I will make sure to mark the mailboxes with balloons or something...
9. Continue up the drive way, keep to the left at the fork/brown barn with green trim. My house is the first house you come to on the right, a brown A frame.