addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Rochester Game Nights Message Board › Cthulhu Wars Kickstarter!!

Cthulhu Wars Kickstarter!!

Sean C. J. B.
user 10259477
Rochester, NY
Post #: 41
Cthulhu Wars is an awesome new boardgame coming out by Sandy Peterson the author of Call of Cthulhu and one of the producers of the movie Whisperer in Darkness.

The game is a little expensive but you are getting what you pay for with over 60 large miniatures in the base game. Check it out here: http://www.kickstarte...­

When I get my hands on it I will bring it in to play!!