Rochester Game Nights Message Board › Looking for players for roleplaying game or existing games

Looking for players for roleplaying game or existing games

Arthur P.
dog_mu
Rochester, NY
Post #: 1
I am looking for players, either for a new role-playing game (mixed genres or fantasy), or an existing game (fantasy or superhero would be preferable, but almost anything would be welcome). Is anyone in the group doing that, or can point me to someone who is? Thanks.
A former member
I have a group that is in the Rochester area, but about half the players (including myself) connect into the game via Skype. We are also looking at other on-line game aids. I do not know if we are looking for more players but I will ask if you are interested. Oh... and it is fantasy RPG, we are using our own system that we created (and it is actually always being worked on). One of our GMs runs AD&D 3.5, but he has not run anything in a while. I will also add that most of us are 'older' players in our 40's or just into 50's.
A former member
If there is still room, I would like to join the RP. Would you guys run Pathfinder or Next maybe?
A former member
Post #: 2
If there is still room, I would like to join the RP. Would you guys run Pathfinder or Next maybe?
A former member
Post #: 4
I do not have answers back from the group about taking new players or not. We are having an email discussion. :)

I have been running my world off and on for 30ish years now... mostly under my own system. I have read about quite a number of other systems (and own a number). I am presently working on the next generation of my own system. I am really not interested in learning to run a new system presently.

I think it would be with continuing the discussion privately. Email me eric@ericderby.com.

But the public might be interested in these questions:

How is Pathfinder different from AD&D?

What is "Next"? I am not familiar with that one.