addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Rochester Game Nights Message Board › July 4th BBQ Discussion

July 4th BBQ Discussion

Joseph B.
user 91927812
Rochester, NY
Post #: 4
Discussion thread for the 2014 Cookout.

Right now, the following are still up in the air:
Time and Date. Currently tentatively set for July 3rd, at 6:00, but this is subject to change.
Venue: Unknown. One needs to be found or reserved. I'm going to be calling the various parks around Rochester to see what it would cost to reserve one of the park pavilions, and if any are still available.
Cover charge: There will likely be a cover charge of about $10 for the purchase of grillables like hot dogs, chicken and so forth. My (Joseph Baum) plan is to pay a visit to that awesome kosher butcher in Cleveland the week before when visiting my family for my sister's birthday and pick up the meats and such then. Given how they were received last year, having more would no doubt be a good thing.

Other thoughts? Contributions? Suggestions?