Rochester Game Nights Message Board › Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Stephan B.
user 136195082
East Rochester, NY
Hey Guys!
I'm Stephan Bonzo, The owner of The Game Gamut, it's truly a pleasure to meet all of you (well it will be when I meet you guys in person).  Thanks so much for supporting our store, and I look forward to working with supporting your gaming needs for the future.
I wanted to take a minute today and explain what I will be doing as an event organizer.
For those of you who don't know me or my store, I have two locations.  One is in Pittsford, and is heavily focused around the aspect of being a pure retail store.The other is in Victor, and is more about community aspects (Game night, tournaments, events) since Pittsford can't host anything.
For every event I run, I will mirror all details through this website.  I post everything on Facebook, Google +, and Twitter.  I will always cap the amount of people at 24, since are store is small, and really can only fit about 22-25 people at a time playing games. Also keep in mind, that since I do post on other social networking sites, there might be people that only follow those that will come. Please, please, please if you plan on coming to something, RSVP.  It's not incredibly important, but it will make my life easier.
Something else to keep in mind is that the only free events I do at the store are the weekly Tuesday and Thursday Game Nights. Everything else I do will have some sort of cost to it.  If it is not an event that involves prizes, it will usually be 5$, but I came up with something interesting.  Instead of it being a flat 5$ that you pay me, it instead will go back on our refillable gift cards so you can use it in the store.  Basically, your investing yourself in a future purchase!
Do you have a cool idea to run? Want to start a league for something? then let me know.   I am more then willing to do something if there is enough interest in it.  It's always cool to do something new!
If you have any questions, please let me know.  I will start posting my events starting next week!