addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Rochester Gamers Message Board › What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?

Richard
user 122406392
Rochester, NY
Post #: 1
Hello everybody,

Subject sums it up. Maybe some of us are playing the same game and can start a party/clan/group whatever you would like to call it.

As for me, I'm currently playing Alan Wake on PC. I haven't played much online MP lately. However, I'd be willing to hop on a game if someone is interested.

smile
Luigi G.
user 14282615
Group Organizer
Rochester, NY
Post #: 9
Of late I have been a lot of league of legends and FFXIV ARR.
Michael
XLVIII
Rochester, NY
Post #: 2
Super Mario 3D World and Zelda A Link Between Worlds.
Jack C.
user 49961652
Rochester, NY
Post #: 5
Lotsa Dota 2 and crysis 2, also some indies (binding pf isaac, ftl, hotline miami)
Richard
user 122406392
Rochester, NY
Post #: 3
Super Mario 3D World and Zelda A Link Between Worlds.
I'm also working on Link Between Worlds. What's your take on it? (Be weary of spoilers, please.)
Michael
XLVIII
Rochester, NY
Post #: 3
I liked A Link Between Worlds. Reminds me of the ol' SNES days!
Rochelle B.
user 148305192
Rush, NY
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. It's hilarious. :)

Anyone have Destiny for regular Xbox 360? I bought it without realizing how much of an MMO it is, and I haven't enjoyed it because I have no one to play with. Can't return it because Target is mean about open games.
A former member
Post #: 2
Playing the new Call of Duty. I am not a huge shooter fan, but the campaign is fun. Currently gearing up for Dragon Age Inqusition.
Andrew
user 149212832
Rochester, NY
Post #: 9
The Last Door. It's an episodic point and click adventure game made and I just finished getting caught up. Think Monkey Island, except in Flash and terrifying.
Adam
user 197916659
Rochester, NY
Paint The Town Red. It's an ultra-violent indie title currently on Steam early access.
I discovered it through itch.io, had a blast. Enjoy these disgusting gifs I made! ;D