gives many of the details. There are several ride options. The "shortest" ride is 32 miles from Lake City down to Wabasha, across the Mississippi and up river to Stockholm, WI. A ferry will take you back across the river to Lake City. The longest ride is 100 miles.
Cost is $40. Event is held rain or shine.
Start time is not known at this time (8AM start is my doing...just to have a time in the meetup).
Per the $40 fee, you get:
- A ticket for the Friday Night Welcoming Reception
- A ticket for an excursion on the Pearl of the Lake paddlewheel boat (for your next visit)
- An admission ticket for the National Eagle Center
- Commemorative Tour de Pepin water bottle
- A ticket for a specialty draft beer, courtesy of NOSH Restaurant
- A ticket for a glass of hard cider, courtesy of Maiden Rock Winery & Cidery