The line up for this month:
• RJ's module of the month
• Python in the new
• Ryan Brown will present an open course, on open source running on Red Hat's OpenShift platform, and utilizing Flask, YAML, TravisCI, PyPi, and Git
• Dave will give an update of his ray tracing app
• Lightning talks (if time permits)
The map link above for our location is not sufficient, so I have a more detailed and annotated map that should be referenced:
A map to Bausch and Lomb Hall at the University of Rochester
(parking and walking directions)
The meeting will be in Bausch and Lomb Hall, room 407.
• Find the elevator, go to the 4th floor and exit to your right.
• At the end of the hall, make another right.
• Walk to the very end of the hall past the fire doors.
• You are now at Room 407.
• Network Access Internet access is readily available.