addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Rochester Python Meetup Message Board › Projector at U of R

Projector at U of R

Adam H.
user 9995744
Rochester, NY
Post #: 18
Can we do something to make the projector in room 407 more friendly? I had a lot of trouble with Ubuntu 12.04, but I think that other people had trouble using different OS's.
--Adam
Richard S.
user 48339402
Rochester, NY
Post #: 5
I shut off the auto-source function and set the power-on default to the VGA port.

It's not clear to me that the projector has usability issues. I don't think most people are used to the auto-source scanning that occurs when signal is lost, and how to operate it from the remote.

If the projector we used this week is still troublesome, we'll try the other one.

Adam H.
user 9995744
Rochester, NY
Post #: 19
Ok, maybe we could get there a little early and give it a quick test?
Richard S.
user 48339402
Rochester, NY
Post #: 6
Ok, maybe we could get there a little early and give it a quick test?
Sure, that works for me.