Rochester Sci-Fi / Roleplay Geek Meetup Group Message Board › Sci Fi Event at RMSC

Sci Fi Event at RMSC

Kathryn M.
user 104737002
Rochester, NY
Post #: 1
Hello everyone,

This is part announcement and part question. I work at the Rochester Museum & Science Center, and we are planning a sci fi themed adult evening event for October 18, 2013. I wanted to spread the word but also put out feelers to see if anyone has a sci fi-themed demonstration they would be interested in doing at the event. The concept is very open at the moment, so if you have an idea, let me know!

Thanks,
Kathryn
Kharma
user 113525112
Macedon, NY
Post #: 1
I would love to come to this event, but I don't know anyone....
I would love to come up with something sci-fi related to demonstrate, that would be fun and help me to meet more people. Let me think on it (or I will just ask my genious child and she will have it off the top of her head!)
K-
Kharma
user 113525112
Macedon, NY
Post #: 2
I would love to come to this event, but I don't know anyone....
I would love to come up with something sci-fi related to demonstrate, that would be fun and help me to meet more people. Let me think on it (or I will just ask my genious child and she will have it off the top of her head!)
K-