Rochester Sci-Fi / Roleplay Geek Meetup Group Message Board › Sci Fi Event at RMSC

Sci Fi Event at RMSC

Kathryn M.
user 104737002
Rochester, NY
Post #: 1
Hello everyone,

This is part announcement and part question. I work at the Rochester Museum & Science Center, and we are planning a sci fi themed adult evening event for October 18, 2013. I wanted to spread the word but also put out feelers to see if anyone has a sci fi-themed demonstration they would be interested in doing at the event. The concept is very open at the moment, so if you have an idea, let me know!

Thanks,
Kathryn
A former member
Post #: 1
I would love to come to this event, but I don't know anyone....
I would love to come up with something sci-fi related to demonstrate, that would be fun and help me to meet more people. Let me think on it (or I will just ask my genious child and she will have it off the top of her head!)
K-
A former member
Post #: 2
I would love to come to this event, but I don't know anyone....
I would love to come up with something sci-fi related to demonstrate, that would be fun and help me to meet more people. Let me think on it (or I will just ask my genious child and she will have it off the top of her head!)
K-