Kharma
user 113525112
Macedon, NY
Post #: 4
Are there any members on the Eastside of the city. I am looking to meet sci fi/ fandom geeks to share activities and interests with. Unfortunately I lost all my geek cred when I "grew up"...now I am realizing that it was such a big part of who I am...I am proudly out of the geek closet! Because I have been focusing on my career and family, I have no community of like minded others. Hope I can rebuild that now that I am a retired stay at home mom! I received the best ever birthday gift from my hubby....he is sending me to Washington DC for the Supernatural Convention...with a gold pass and a fist full of cash! But I have no one to share my excitement with :(
Frank S.
user 36268472
Rochester, NY
Post #: 55
I live in Fairport (near Rt. 31 and 250). I know of a couple of others who live in East Rochester, others in Ontario, NY, and even a few out in Ontario County. Main problem with this group is trying to get enough people to meet at any given time or date (real life intrusions).sad The monthly get together at Panera trends to have the highest attendance.
Kharma
user 113525112
Macedon, NY
Post #: 5
I will try to make it. Right now the schedule looks good but with kids you never know what's going to happen!
Hopefully I will be able to come out and meet some of you.
Thanks!
K-