A former member
Post #: 6
My experience with role playing games is limited. I played Star Trek RPG about 25 years ago briefly.
My question is this, is 9 and 10 too young to start my kids on D&D. They are extremely smart kids, and I think they will be able to follow it, but never having actually seen it played I want to make sure before I make an investment. I have always wanted to play, but never got around to it. Now that I am a stay at home mom I have a little time to look into it. We usually have family game nights on the weekends and I thought this would be a nice change from classic board games. Thanks for the help.
k-
Dan
user 7738990
Group Organizer
Rochester, NY
Post #: 137
I don't think it's too young. I was only a couple of years older than that when I started running role-playing adventures.
A former member
Post #: 7
Thanks! I was thinking the same, but my hubby didn't think they could! Obviously he has never played an RPG! lol!
Sean C. J. B.
user 10259477
Rochester, NY
Post #: 48
I got into it around 4th grade, must have been around 9... perfect age to start!!!