align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Rochester Sci-Fi / Roleplay Geek Meetup Group Message Board › Traveller5 2300 AD homebrew campaign

Traveller5 2300 AD homebrew campaign

Sean C. J. B.
user 10259477
Rochester, NY
Post #: 49
Well some of you at the last monthly meeting suggested they would be interested in playing Traveller twice a month, probably the first and third Saturdays of the month from noon to 4pm. I still have a lot of reading to do to get ready for a campaign, but if you are interested, I might set something up for the 18th of January to create characters, and then probably not start the campaign until Feb. 1st. If people are interested I might even bump up character creation to the 11th. Let me know.
Kerry S.
user 68343402
Rochester, NY
Post #: 1
Sounds good to me. The 18th or 11th would both work. Kerry
Frank S.
user 36268472
Fairport, NY
Post #: 56
Sounded interesting to me until I realized my current work schedule precludes it...work Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 9 am to 2 pm (plus being very hungry when I leave requiring lunch somewhere quick). confused
Sean C. J. B.
user 10259477
Rochester, NY
Post #: 52
Would have been good to have you Frank!!
Sean C. J. B.
user 10259477
Rochester, NY
Post #: 53
OK I'll set up something for the 11th