addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Rochester Sci-Fi / Role-playing Geek Meetup Group Message Board › Cricket is hosting her anniversary party June 14 in Stockton, NY

Cricket is hosting her anniversary party June 14 in Stockton, NY

A former member
Post #: 19
Anyone who wishes to join Nathan and I at the cottage as we celebrate this summer, I can send you an invitation. Let me know.
Dan H.
user 7738990
Group Organizer
Rochester, NY
Post #: 141
Happy Anniversary!