Since we have the facility until 10:00pm, we have decided to use this time to do whatever the membership wants! The board would like feedback on what you are looking for, and here are some ideas that we've already heard:
- Karaoke or "talent show" (kids and adults).
- a different art/craft each month.
- classes, such as a drawing class, teach some magic tricks, or teach how to make simple balloon animals.
- Discussion groups on topics pertaining to being a single parent (kids can do crafts at the same time in another room).
- games, such as "win, lose, or draw", charades, "family feud", etc.
- make tie-dye t-shirts or buttons (PWP owns a button-making machine).
- hula hooping, juggling, poi, or other random hobbies.
This is YOUR chance to GIVE to PWP some of your time and/or ideas to HAVE FUN in a safe, family-friendly environment!