addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sierra Club Rochester ECOs Message Board › tv show Inspector America

tv show Inspector America

Hillary
Hillaryallison
Ferndale, MI
Post #: 24
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Melissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you were on that show last night when they aired the Detroit show. I watch it with my engineer guy and I said, wow I think I know her. And it was Melissa talking about the water systems in Detroit and how we get most of our water from the Great Lakes.
It was a short bit but I thought everyone should know about it.

biggrin