Sierra Club Rochester ECOs Message Board › STORM DRAIN STENCILING POSTPONED - PLEASE PROVIDE FEEDBACK
Auburn Hills, MI
Hello storm drain stencilers!
The weather forecast looked good all week for our event on Saturday, June 19th... until now. It has changed to thunderstorms all morning. Our scheduled rain day, Sunday, June 27th shows thunderstorms too. We could stick to it hoping it will change, but there's a chance it won't. So... here are the options we have:
Option 1: Reschedule to Saturday, June 19th in the evening (5 - 7 pm). Hopefully, the forecast is right and rain won't continue throughout the day, which means the ground will be dry by then.
Option 2: Reschedule to Sunday, June 20th (10 am - 1 pm), which will be sunny and dry, but it's Father's Day and that might reduce attendance.
Option 3: Reschedule to a weekday. Monday, June 21st (6 -8 pm) is the only day that shows no rain.
Option 4: Reschedule to Saturday, June 26th (9 am - 12 pm). Don & I have another event in the evening so we would have to start earlier. It's supposed to be a sunny day!
Option 5: Reschedule to our original rain day, Sunday, June 27th (10 am - 1 pm). Currently hour by hour forecast is not available for that day, but seems to be the thunderstorms will be in the evening. The chance for rain in the morning is 20%. If we pick this day and it rains, we'll just have to work twice as hard in August!
Please let us know your availablitity asap. Also, provide us with a phone number when we can contact you in case of an emergency cancellation, like this one. You can send a message with your information to email@example.com . We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you.