addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Central Maryland Rock and Mineral Collectors Exchange Message Board General Info for the Central Maryland Rock and Mineral Collectors Exchange › Fossil Hunting at the Matoaka Beach Cabins

Fossil Hunting at the Matoaka Beach Cabins

joe b
user 8846242
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 2
Hello, All:

I would like to know who in the Central Maryland Rock and Mineral Collectors club is interested in a field trip to the Matoaka Beach Cabins for fossils collecting. I have collected at this location for several years and found fossilized sharks teeth, bone, and shells. The Beach Cabins is located in St. Leonard, Maryland and approximately 70 miles south of I-695 and approximately 1 hr and 15 minutes travel time. Please email me if interested. Thanks!

Joe
A former member
I'd be interested! do you have a specific date in mind?
David Schoeberlein
Catherine D.
user 10123956
Forest Hill, MD
Post #: 1
Love it!

Tell me the time & date and I'm there!

Catherine
joe b
user 8846242
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 3
David Schoeberlein

David:

Hi! My next trip will probably be next weekend, depending on the weather.

Thanks!

Joe
joe b
user 8846242
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 4
Love it!

Catherine

Catherine:

Hi! My next trip will probably be next weekend, depending on the weather.

Thanks!

Joe
joe b
user 8846242
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 5
David Schoeberlein

David:

Catherine Davis is also interested in a trip to collect fossils at the Matoaka Beach Cabins. Since you may not be at the next Central Maryland Rock & Mineral meeting, you can contact me by cell phone (410-215-3115) to discuss plans for the trip.

Thanks!

Joe
joe b
user 8846242
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 6
Love it!

Catherine

Catherine:

David Schoeberlein is also interested in a trip to collect fossils at the Matoaka Beach Cabins. Since you may not be at the next Central Maryland Rock & Mineral meeting, you can contact me by cell phone (410-215-3115) to discuss plans for the trip.

Thanks!

Joe
Catherine D.
user 10123956
Forest Hill, MD
We have a wedding on saturday, but sunday looks good.
Is noon too late to meet you there?

Catherine
joe b
user 8846242
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 7
We have a wedding on saturday, but sunday looks good.
Is noon too late to meet you there?

Catherine

Catherine:

This Sunday or next Sunday? Do you have directions?

Thanks!

Joe
Grace
gracejyong
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 1
Posted yesterday night (Fri) May 14 on Craigslist

Radioactive( very low) minerals (Hampstead MD)

--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--
Date: 2010-05-14, 8:20PM EDT
Reply to: sale-f6agx-1741480998@craigslist.org

--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--

free specimens of radioactive minerals had them tested a coleman latern mantle is more radioactive than any one of these about 10-23 or so samples free for any collector donated to me several years ago and am now passing them along to anyone interested in them. must take them all and pick them up from me. I can possibly meet elsewhere but am not driving two hours to deliver. so like towson or somewhere like that. I live in Hampstead Carroll County.