LEVEL I: MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS CLASS! ~ ALL WELCOME!
6:15 P.M. - 7:00 P.M.
$15/class members, $20/class non-members
Level I: Meditation and Mindfulness This course bring control, peace, and clarity to your mind, allowing you to directly experience the essence of who you are, what you want, feel, think, and love. These ancient tools put you in control of your mind instead of your thoughts, worries, and past experiences being in control. Meditation and mindfulness help you find balance, joy, deeper meaning, or simply a good night’s sleep, naturally.
Level II: For those that want to take the exploration of meditation to the next level and explore its deep and powerful transformational abilities, we a have special/private group that meets regularly. To learn more about this class and how to apply, you must attend Level I classes.
In these life affirming, non-religious technique-based classes you will finally learn what meditation and mindfulness are and how you can practice them at home. These special classes are specifically designed to demystify these powerful tools that help each of us deal with the stress and challenges of our lives, families, jobs, etc. Beginners welcome!
Come and discover the beauty, clarity and joy waiting within you!
Meditation and mindfulness are powerful tools that:
- Bring peace and clarity to your mind, and help you find balance, joy, and deeper meaning in your life,
- Help increase concentration to stay focused on the tasks and goals at hand,
- Increase one's ability to deal with stress and recover more quickly from challenges.
Classes and workshops are:
- Non-religious and can be practiced by anyone from any background or religion,
- Taught by Jennifer Simon, a senior meditation practitioner with over 20 years of dedicated practice and over 10 years intensive teaching experience,
- Taught while seated in chairs, so no special dress code is required,
- Appropriate for anyone 15 years or older.
For more information visit:
For questions email:
info @ meditationandmindfulness.com