addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Rocklin/Roseville/Sacramento area Vegetarians/Vegans Message Board › Someone from meetup breaking into my home. What to do???

Someone from meetup breaking into my home. What to do???

A former member
Post #: 20
I recently had a man from meetup, by the name of Michael Zeidler who is in a number of groups on Meetup that came to my home, and broke in and stole some items from my garage.
I know he stole the items, as I went to his home, where he lives with his x wife, and found my items @ their home, but did not take them @ that time of finding them there. STUPID GIRL!
I have called police and filed a report, asked for items back, and now do not know what else to do.
So, I am posting this note here in a public forum, after many attempts of asking him to return the items, taken.
He has returned one item, but it seems he took a hammer to the item, and took the screws out of it. I have tons of texts from him and his x wife, Donna, proving these facts that I am putting in open feed.
I just find if someone would steal from a friend, who else may be a victim of his approach???
Michael profile pic is a man in a black suit, a motorcycle pic with orange dinosaur on front of bike, and two different dog photos, but no last name. I would like feed back on what I can do, next or should do? Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 60
http://www.meetup.com...­

13-140321 Police report number Officer Leon. 874-1021

Thought those in Meetup, might want to be warned.