addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Weeknighters Message Board › Rockville Weeknighters Update

Rockville Weeknighters Update

Rodney B.
user 13760947
Germantown, MD
I want to thank everyone that has joined the group since we started less than 2 weeks ago. We now have over 100 members with 20 at our first event last week and 25+ RSVPs for Unlimited Bowling tonight. We have 3 events this week and will likely have 2-5 scheduled events each week to give members a variety of choices. If you are interested in acting as a co-host for some of these events please let me know as this will help us coordinate more events per week. We will look to repeat our successful events on a weekly, biweekly, or monthly basis according to member input. ---

I have created a Poll on our Meetup page to help us gauge the interest of members for the variety of activities on our event planning list. Please complete the brief poll when you get the chance. ---

Most of our events have a scheduled activity, but please realize that participation in that activity is not necessarily required. These are social events, so you can attend Game Night or Dancing for example without playing the games or feeling obligated to get on the dance floor. For activities such as bowling just add a comment to your RSVP if you do not plan to bowl, for reservation purposes. ---

Feel free to email me with your input. I look forward to seeing many of you this week.

---Rodney
A former member
Post #: 5
I didn't see Trivia up there. There is Trivia in Rockville during the week. And that can be a weekly event or monthly. But it's always popular and so fun!

Also we should do Karaoke. I'm not sure in Rockville, but I know of places in Gaithersburg and Bethesda that have it during the week.