addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Weeknighters Message Board › Email Settings

Email Settings

Rodney B.
user 13760947
Germantown, MD
I have had several members tell me they couldn't contact or be contacted by another member by email through meetup.  The most likely reason for this is your email settings.  Go to your profile and click Email & Notification Settings.  Scroll way down the page to the section that says Who Can Contact You.  If you want to be able to receive emails from other members, click Anyone in this Meetup Group.

--

If you are also not receiving my emails, well, you won't receive this one either.  But please let other members know how to fix this when they mentioned this problem.  Thanks - Rodney