Weeknighters Message Board › New Meetup Group for Sports & Games - Hosts/Organizers Wanted

New Meetup Group for Sports & Games - Hosts/Organizers Wanted

Rodney B.
user 13760947
Group Organizer
Germantown, MD
Hi Weeknighters.
I just wanted to let you all know that I started a 2nd meetup group specifically for sports & games socializing.  It will not be limited to certain nights of the week, and has a much broader area of activities (Central MD).  The idea behind this new group is to give weekly socializing opportunities to sports and games minded individuals.
Also, this group gives organizers and hosts the opportunity to reach a broader market and increase attendance for their events.  So, if you are currently hosting, or are interested in hosting, sports or games activities, you are welcome to post in this group.
Any of my Weeknighters events that meet this new group's criteria will be posted with both (i.e. bowling, billiards, poker) and increase exposure.  I would still love to have more hosts in Weeknighters, particularly happy hours, singles nights, trivia nights, etc.
Please check it out at this link: http://www.meetup.com/Central-MD-Social-Sports-Games-Network-The-Fun-Network/­
Thanks for reading the whole email.  Hope to see you soon!  ---Rodney