May 16, 2013 · 5:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Cloupia automates converged infrastructures to help enable enterprises and
service providers to automate the deployment and configuration of physical and
virtual infrastructure from a single management console. Cisco Cloupia extends
Cisco’s vision to help enable cohesive, flexible data centers through unified
management to significantly increase IT agility, lower cost per user, and
reduce operational processes and cost.
Cisco Cloupia’s products
integrate into the Cisco data center portfolio and through open APIs to Cisco
Unified Computing System (UCS) Manager, UCS Central, and Nexus 1000V. Cisco
Cloupia also integrates with Cisco data center partner products via APIs including
NetApp® storage, EMC® storage, VMware® vSphere/vCloud™,
Microsoft® Hyper-V, and VCE Vblock™.
Agenbroad: With twenty years of IT experience working as a system
engineer for Dell, VMware, NetApp, and Cisco, Finn brings a diverse perspective
to converged data center architectures.
cloud and IT operational inefficiencies can be challenging for Data
Center customers who are considering converged
infrastructure. Finn will be presenting on how Cisco's Cloupia automation
offering enables customers to take advantage of process automation, user
catalogs , Cisco's converged intelligent automation solution.
- Provides unified management, provisioning and automation for converged infrastructure
- Provides end-to-end FlexPod™ management and automation across physical, virtual, compute, storage and network resources
- Create internal private clouds rapidly with internal standards and procedures to maximize the infrastructure investments
- Provides comprehensive physical and virtual infrastructure management and automation
- Provides unified solution and single pane of glass for consistent and connected experience across private, public & hybrid clouds
Dinner arrives at 5 and the presentation kicks off at 6.