Daniel
Silversand79
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 79
It seems there is growing Pathfinder Society crowd. I want to do my part and run games at Borderlands Comic and Games on Friday night. I have also started a new Meetup group that will concentrate on activity. The game and group information can be found below.

Other World's Meetup Group
James
user 5467166
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 26
That is great news!! Please give me, Andrew, Logan, or Patrick a shout if you need help. Sorry I did not get a chance to meet you this past Saturday. I hope you had a good time at the Game Day and we will see you come the 15th!! I am gonna run a module come the December 19th and will be starting a bi-Weekly PFS game on wedesday evening. If you are interested in running or playing that would be great! Like wise, if you need scenairos, or just help organizing we can help!!!! In the coming months since we have grown so much we are gonna be asking that some of our players start DMing at the Game Days. Get in contact with me if you are interested :D Also check out floridapfs.org if you havent already. I update stuff for Jacksonville there first and then post on here within the day. Good luck biggrin