Vincent C.
user 4673685
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 246
With the current political climate that is being discussed around the country there is a lot of talk about the Hispanic vote nationally and locally. Some advocate amnesty while others offer a reform in the immigration policy.

Regardless, with 6000 registered voting Hispanics in Pottawatomie county there needs to be some kind of outreach. I don't believe changing or altering the message of LIBERTY should ever be questioned. Other groups who are not grounded on the understanding of principles will change their beliefs in-order to attract voters because their only concern is to obtain victory for the RED team not for a principle or for LIBERTY.

What they do not understand is the simple fact that groups of people vote a certain way because the only outreach that they are receiving is the LEFTIST-Democrat message. If a community is only hearing one message and not and alternative like the message of LIBERTY, of course their going to vote one way and it's because they have not been exposed or educated on anything else.

Ron Paul's stance on the drug war, Life, and a end to this NEO-CON foreign policy will appeal and attract many minorities to our cause just as it has grew the LIBERTY movement and increase votes for Dr Paul during this last election. And not one time did Dr Paul ever give up or change his principles.

My suggestion is to maintain our beliefs and reach out to the Hispanic community with LIBERTY and Freedom through the means of education and activism.

Here is a example of the message that i think we should move forward with.

Watch the video.­