July 19, 2010 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
- Why are the People of the richest and most productive nation on Earth in massive and unsustainable debt?
- Why does the debt go up, year after year, under both Republican and Democrat administrations?
- What mechanism allows these debts to be created, then be put on the backs of the People?
- Will it ever end, or has this debt become perpetual?
- What is the Federal Reserve System, really, and what role does it play in all of this?
- What can I do?
These are some of the questions Kirk MacKenzie set out to answer for himself some 20 years ago. His new book, "Money: Defending Your Prosperity", records the results of his personal journey, and these findings are something every American needs to understand. According to Mr. MacKenzie, a resident of Silicon Valley, liberty and financial prosperity will not be restored unless, and until, our monetary system is returned to Constitutional principles. And that won't happen unless the People are informed, then demand it. This month we will be hosting Mr. MacKenzie for a presentation and discussion of the monetary crisis we are in today. ---------------------------------------- Monday's Meetup is going to be huge! If you haven't come to a meeting in a while, this one is not to be missed. We have a power packed evening for you. First, we will have Kirk MacKenzie speaking about the topic "Money: Defending Your Prosperity" Second, John Dennis (running against Nancy Pelosi) will be there and will say a few words about his campaign and how you can get involved. Third, I just found out that Janis Turner and The Liberty Bus is in San Francisco and will be making a stop at our meeting. The 40 foot bus will be parked right outside out in front of the old Federal Reserve Building. The bus is a rolling constitution and you can come sign the bus Monday night! "Liberty In America http://www.libertyina...
- The Liberty Bus - a rolling petition with thousands of signatures - we stand for constitutional values; states rights; fiscal responsibility. We do educational programs and rallys - will do home groups!" ---------- New members are welcome! Location: Moksha Life Center at 405 Sansome Street! Parking on the street is free and available in the surrounding area after 6PM. See you there!