Last week, we barely had enough to play. I'm not sure whether this was because it was a 3-day-weekend, the school year starting, or the weather getting colder.
The field was already drenched this morning and the forecast indicates that more rain is coming.
Therefore, I'm asking you to please RSVP on the website if you plan on coming tomorrow (weather permitting).
If we don't have at least 18 RSVP's, I think it's just best to cancel this game and start planning for for the next one.
Thanks for your cooperation.Saturday Game