Roseville, MN Great Books Discussion Group Message Board › Thursday's St Paul Great Books Discussion Group @ Ol' Mexico Restaurante wil

Thursday's St Paul Great Books Discussion Group @ Ol' Mexico Restaurante will be focused on "The Social Me" by William James

Gary W.
user 46339822
Group Organizer
Anoka, MN
Starting at 11:30 AM this Thursday I look forward to a convivial conversation with old friends and new, all sociable readers of great works, ready for "Shared Inquiry" into William James' insights into the "Social Me" of identity, and self-awareness, as well as a  better understanding of others' "Social Me".

We have room for another eight to join us. I'll again be treating everyone during our meeting to complimentary soft drinks, coffee or tea.

An optional sociable time after 1 PM allows for further conversations as well as lunch.

Since it's "Social Me" is such a short reading, perhaps some of us may even want to offer it to family/friends who we want to join us on Thursday.

I look forward to seeing many of you on Thursday and gaining more insights into William James's "Social Me" during our "Shared Inquiry".