Roseville, MN area Star Wars RPG meetup group Message Board › Anyone still interested?

Anyone still interested?

Charles
drsuperfly
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 84
I received a few emails asking if anyone is starting any campaigns. I haven't been around in a while and it looks like no recent meetups have happened. I have the books and could possibly GM if need be. I would prefer to just join a game. Anyone else interested in getting something going on a regular basis again?
Jackie
Pheonix7284
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 13
I'm interested in playing in something on a regular basis!
Mike
mike18xx
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 105
Sure.
Charles
drsuperfly
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 85
Anyone else able to GM?
Anyone have ideas for what type of campaign they would like (era, dark/light, Jedi, etc.)?
Is FFGEC in Roseville still a good place to meet? It would work better for me if we could find something closer to the White Bear Lake area.

I would like to have at least one more person, but 3 will work.
What days, and times work best?
Nate C.
user 2284310
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 8
I am a long-time player and GM and I'd really like to try out the new game from FFG. I'm happy to run a game on a weeknight.

-Nate
Jackie
Pheonix7284
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 14
I can see if one of my roommates would want to play as well if we want more players. Any day but Monday or Tuesday and 630 at the earliest as far as scheduling for me.
Mike
mike18xx
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 106
I'd also like to try the new FF game.
Charles
drsuperfly
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 86
What is the new game from FF? I was thinking we were going to do a Star Wars Saga Edition. I'd be fine trying a new board game as long as I don't have to buy any more books. Nate, thanks for offering to GM. Sounds like we have enough people to get something started, so that is exciting!
Mike
mike18xx
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 107
Any day but Monday or Tuesday and 630 at the earliest as far as scheduling for me.
Wednesdays and Thursdays are open for me. (Fridays and Mondays are booked.)
What is the new game from FF?

Edge of the Empire ...On the surface, it looks like the game mechanics of FF's Warhammer RPG adopted and polished to the new theme (in much the same way D&D 3.0 d20 was adopted for SAGA).

I like both systems.
Nicholas M.
nicojmont
Andover, MN
Post #: 70
I would be interested in playing. What days are you thinking and how often? Also I have the beta and box set for the new system if you want to check it out. Otherwise I am a huge saga edition fan.