Help support your MeetupChip in
This group is for moms in the Round Rock, Pflugerville, Hutto and North Austin areas. Please feel free to join even if you live outside of those. We accept every kind of mom here, no judgement! We are stay-at-home moms, working moms and everything in between! I am not going to require an age limit, just FYI, my daughter is almost 3 :)
• We will have numerous activities planned from park playdates to in-home playdates as well as some Mom's Nights (kid free!) If the weather sucks or it is inconvenient for everyone, we won't go. We're flexible like that :)
• Did I mention it's FREE? No member dues at any time. Contributions are welcomed and appreciated but never mandatory.
• Due to our growing group, we are a little more strict about attendance now. Please try to make at least one meet up within your first month. We want to see you and your little ones! :) Also, feel free to add anything to the calendar. This is OUR group meaning everyone can add their own dates to fit their schedule.
• If 2 months pass and you have not attended at least one meetup, we will unfortunately have to remove you. You are always welcome to rejoin if you find you'd like to start attending.
• Please do not hesitate to change your RSVP or send a text if you can't make it for any reason but especially due to illness. We understand kids (and moms) get sick and would much rather you get better than take a chance of spreading it! If it is an event you really were looking forward to, let me know and I will plan another one for you!
• Let me reiterate: this is a judgement free zone. Kids are kids. Sometimes they don't act the greatest. You won't get "those looks" here when your babies are acting out. We are an understanding group & will help any way we can!
• There is also a Facebook group so we can chat and get advice easier (only moms join and it's private also) https://www.facebook.com/groups/RoundRockMomsnTots/
So join us, let us create friendships and get our babies out!!
1,391 Internet Marketing Partiers
149 Euchre Players
370 Knitters & "Hookers"