The Royal Oak Couples Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Kayaking/Canoe Swimming at Stoney Creeek following b

Meetup details changed: Kayaking/Canoe Swimming at Stoney Creeek following by dinner

A former member
Dear all,

I am very sorry to have to move this date but due to a death in Mike's family and a memorial service which has been scheduled out of town on the original date of August 25th we have had to move the date.  I know that this is labor day weekend and therefore many of you may be out of town but I unfortunately we don't have a choice.

Please note that we have decided that instead of finding a restaurant that can house all of us we have decided to do a picnic atmospher instead so please bring a picnic dinner with you.

Lastly there is no guaranty for a kayak.  This is a first come first serve type of setting to rent kayaks/canoes, etc.  There are quite a few there but I did want to give you the heads up.

Thank you all and sorry for the inconvenience. 

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/The-Royal-Oak-Couples-Meetup-Group/events/67092422/­

When: Saturday, September 1, 2012 4:00 PM

Where: Stoney Creek Metropark Nature
4300 Main Park Drive
Shelby Twp, MI 48094

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.
jon duncan s.
user 58134702
Waterford, MI
Post #: 1
Well janet you are falling daves venue eh, and making a bundy off the single babes for your trips. I never miss your bad dances and that terrible DJ, I play in a band called the chevelles it's great being around cool people that can dance free style to the beat.
Arhur murry is so mechanical and does not go to the beat, keep your crowd, they have no where else to go Note, I'm well known on Woodward with my classic cars witch attract 1.5 million peoples, follow that venue. $$$$$$$