An out and back ride loop on Dairy Creek in beautiful Washington County.
· Pace : 13+ mph.
· Distance : 42 miles-ish
· Terrain : +/- 945'.
· Attitude : Social ride - no one gets dropped. Regroup at all turns.
· Traffic : city roads and country highways (with and without bike lanes).
· Route : http://ridewithgps.com/routes/5703971?privacy_code=F7EW2Z4d11Nwu5E5
· Start Time : wheels rolling at 9:00 am, come early for Meet & Greet.
· Restrooms : restrooms & water available at .5, 8.5 and 32 miles.
· Directions : Click the small "map" link by the location above to see a Google map & directions.
Pace and Terrain Rating: B/C - 2/3
Ride Leader: Mark Bendickson, [masked],[masked]-8291.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
MANDATORY FOR ALL RIDERS (*please read)
Helmets must be worn at all times while riding. This is a requirement and not a request.
> Always bring plenty of water and snacks for energy.
> Bring a correct sized spare tube for your bike. Also, a flat repair kit or extra spare tube is a good idea, for those extra aggravating days. A small tool kit and pump is good, but if you don’t have one there may be someone on a group ride who does.
> Carry a credit card and a little cash to buy refreshments.
Obey traffic laws and remember you’re a representative of the greater cycling community and should conduct yourself that way on the road. Please represent us well.
All riders must have their bikes in good working order and must bring a flat kit & spare tube on all rides. If there is an issue with proper working or lack of equipment you may be asked to sit the ride out. Please ask for help if you are ill equipped prior to the ride. We will try to help!
All riders should be able to change a flat should they have one or have a way to get picked up (AAA, a friend…). There is often, but not always, someone on the ride who knows how to help you change your tire, so plan accordingly.
NOTE: Your RSVP signifies that you agree to the following. Organizers, event hosts and other participants will not be held responsible for any individual at any event. Each rider rides at their own risk and is solely responsible for any damage to their equipment or themselves.