Rumbiando con Salsa Message Board › Hello Salseros and Salseras!!

Hello Salseros and Salseras!!

Francisco
user 25505672
Olney, MD
Dear Salseros and Salseras!

I am very excited about our meetup tomorrow. We got a lot of good comments from our last meetup "Latin Mix" and I am so happy that we will get to do it again. It will be lots of fun teaching merengue, bachata, and salsa. We had a full house last time so it will be good if you RSVP.In addition, after the workshop you can choose to stay for the open dance. I strongly recommend you to stay as the key of becoming a better dancer is to practice practice practice!!! And also to improve your dance skills and get to meet other members with the same interest. From my experience I can tell you that besides practicing in class or taking workshops the way to get better at what you already learned is by practicing on the dance floor free styling! This is the way I learned when I first started dancing salsa 10 years ago. If you have any questions please feel free to get in contact with us. We are committed with you in providing the best in dancing! Thank you and see you tomorrow. Let's get our groove on!