Meet at the track at Schenley Oval. It's a good idea to bring a water bottle.
What to expect:
- A friendly group of people open to participants at all fitness levels
- A good functional fitness workout!
- We will start with a 2-lap warm-up jog and stretching
- Then there will be a team component where each participant runs 400m twice as part of a relay.
- The individual component will be determined by drawing exercises and rep counts from a hat. You will write the workout on you cue sheet so that you remember it, and we will all do it simultaneously.
- Finally, there may be an optional 2-minute wrap-up at the end (such as jumping rope)