Running For Brews Tampa - Running Club Message Board › Best Damn Race Anyone?

Best Damn Race Anyone?

Jamie
user 129301882
Tampa, FL
Post #: 1
Hello! I'm new to this group, and joined to find ppl who enjoy running 5K for fun shiny (and bubbly haha) things as much as I do now that I live where it's warm enough to do so (yay Florida)!

Is anyone else running Best Damn Race on Saturday (01Feb)? Registration is still open if ur interested. I've registered for the 5K 'cause I can't resist a finisher's medal that also serves as a functioning bottle opener...(really, I don't have one...that makes it necessary).

So, I know I can't be the only one registered for an event that seems to be tailor made for us...(or maybe I am? oh snap!)

I'm not fast but it'd be nice to know someone to share that free beer with at the finish line!!!

*cheers*
A former member
Post #: 1
I did this race last year, too bad the weather is not going to be as nice as it was then.
Good luck this Saturday! I won't be doing it this year because of my knee, hoping by the fall I will have gotten it back on track.
The finisher medal with the bottle opener is cool and the food and beer after the race were great, definitely a race I would do again.
Tiffany
Nicole H.
RunningforBrews
Clearwater, FL
Post #: 4
Check out the RFB Cheers Station event for Saturday!
https://m.facebook.co...­
Jamie
user 129301882
Tampa, FL
Post #: 2
Thanks for the input guys, the link didn't work but if there's a cheer station I'll probably see it!!! Picked up my packet today in the pouring rain...pretty sure that means tomorrow's going to be gorgeous (fingers crossed). Tiffany, I hope your knee is feeling better soon, sucks when the brain says yes but the body says "aww hell no!" but recovery's like anything really, do it nice or do it twice!

*cheers*