Here’s a special free opportunity to take charge of your health! If you're not one of the approximately 38% of Americans already regularly using some form of alternative medicine, the Ruscombe Mansion Community Health Center’s free event on October 6th is where you can find out which holistic therapy is right for you. Current and long-term clients enjoy attending to ask one-on-one questions about their health care, sample tasty new vegetarian snacks and enjoy the free demos.
Ruscombe has offered the highest quality complementary healing options in the region for over 25 years, and at their Open House from 1-4 PM on Sunday, October 6 they feature panel discussions, Qigong by the lily pond, a casual atmosphere to explore their center and grounds and get to know their providers.
• Demos in the Hill House: Thermography, Vibroacoustic Massage, Reiki, Reflexology, Ayurvedic products and body typing.
• QiGong moving with the spirit demo at 1:45 by the peaceful goldfish pond: Learn how three breaths can recalibrate you.
• Pure Light Blessings in the Meditation Room 2-4PM.
• Panel discussion at 2:30 answering some of the most common questions about self-care with holistic tips.
• All day: sample tasty organic, local, vegetarian, nutritious food and take home the free recipe guidebook.
• Raffle for Raddison Cross Keys Hotel weekend for two with breakfast in bed.