The 4th Ave Brooklyn Russian Language Meetup Group Message Board The 4th Ave Brooklyn Russian Language Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Russian language interactive educational electronic alphabet toy!!!!

Russian language interactive educational electronic alphabet toy!!!!

Nadia K.
user 11182081
New York, NY
Post #: 29
Hello everybody,
Just wanted to share a useful link with those of you who have young children in your families and those who teach these children Russian. I'm a mom of a toddler and have been looking for US based companies that sell Russian language educational interactive toys for a very long time with no success. There are toy stores out there but non of them carry anything like this (besides posters and talking rugs). This is a great alphabet, vocabulary, letters and numbers learning electronic interactive toy. This is a link

http://www.amazon.com...­

If any of you know of the US based sites that sell toys like this, could you let me know? I know there are book and toy stores, but I'm looking for electronic toys.
Thank you,
Nadia