The practice will be held in English
• Brain boost
• Logical reasoning
• Analytical and critical thinking skills
• Verbal fluency and public performance
• Vocabulary enrichment
• Group discussion skills
• Improvement of cognitive functions
The training program prepared by PhD and MS specialists in child psychology and linguistics, with participation of experienced "What?Where?When?" players.
Workouts are built as follows:
1. 30 minutes – intellectual exercises, created using technics of the best experts of "What-Where-When" and "Brain Ring"; the development of knowledge, memory, and intuition;
2. 20 minutes - dealing with particular types of logical problems and issues;
3. 40 minutes –intellectual team play and debriefing.
We invite everyone to register as potential Players at the Game. We have the first 6 teams of players in place. We are looking for more. The game will go on!
"What? Where? When?" is Encyclopedia of our childhood. Everyone knows about it, everyone remembers.
Admittance $10 per family.
Free for RHF members.