addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

East Bay Ski and Snowboard Meetup Group Message Board › Time Shares in Tahoe

Time Shares in Tahoe

Scott M.
user 13238509
San Mateo, CA
Post #: 1
Hey,

I graduated CAL recently, and I have two friends that are going to be staying in Tahoe all season. Real nice people, I'll talk to them about allowing people to stay at their place. I found this group via a rock climbing meetup group and I've always had a more the merrier mentality, they tend to have a similar mentality. Please let me know via email if you're interested in possibly staying someplace for cheap/free as a couch surfer.

I've got a double whammy pass for this year which gets you in to Northstar, Sierra, and Heavenly. If anyone's been thinking about carpooling but hasn't found others to go in on it then please email me.

-Scott
scottdewmiller
@gmail.com
A former member
Post #: 4
Hey,

I graduated CAL recently, and I have two friends that are going to be staying in Tahoe all season. Real nice people, I'll talk to them about allowing people to stay at their place. I found this group via a rock climbing meetup group and I've always had a more the merrier mentality, they tend to have a similar mentality. Please let me know via email if you're interested in possibly staying someplace for cheap/free as a couch surfer.

I've got a double whammy pass for this year which gets you in to Northstar, Sierra, and Heavenly. If anyone's been thinking about carpooling but hasn't found others to go in on it then please email me.

-Scott
scottdewmiller
@gmail.com

Hi, Scott. Thanks for sharing. I am interested, and could use a referral. I will e-mail you soon. Cheers!
A former member
Post #: 4
I'm also interested in finding someone to make the drive with. My pass is for Alpine/Squaw and I am looking for a time/cabin share in the north shore. Is this opportunity still on the table? Anyone else have any time shares out there?