Louisiana Anime and Manga Group Message Board › Tommy Tallarico and Video Games Live!!!!

Tommy Tallarico and Video Games Live!!!!

Brian
user 10108182
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Hey everyone,

Ok, a lot of you know me and know I don’t normally make lengthy posts or advertise stuff unless its freaking amazing, so….with that said wanted to let you all know about whats going on with Video Games Live. If you haven’t already heard of video games live you really need to go google it because I have seen it live twice and its awesome. I already bought the DVD/Blu-Ray. Anyways they have a kick starter and sadly its only open for another couple of days. The stuff they are giving away for helping support it is so freaking awesome I wish I could afford more cause there are so many once of a lifetime oppurtunities with it. Take a look please!!!!! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1916334303/video-games-live-level-3-game-composers-of-the-wor­ Tommy Tallarico has worked so hard on putting these shows together for everyone lets lend him our support and show how much we appreciate his hard work and dedication to the fandom community.
Thanks everyone,
Brian