SA PyLadies Meetup Message Board › Free Intro to coding w/ Python!

Free Intro to coding w/ Python!

Kacie H.
user 94058242
Group Organizer
San Antonio, TX
Hi Ladies!
Just learned about this today and thought some of you might be interested: this could be a great intro-to-Python resource, especially for those of you who might have wanted to take our upcoming Intro class, but aren't able to attend.
Coursera has just started a new (free) class, "Programming for Everybody" -- and they're specifically teaching Python. It looks like this class is especially targeted at people who've never programmed before, so it's really a start-at-the-very-beginning sort of course. The class started this week, but registration is still open through next week (it's easy to catch up, don't worry).
Feel free to use the discussions board (I am making a post for this, you can respond there) on the Meet-up site to collaborate on this or ask any questions. Those taking it can learn together using the discussions board. If you have any questions, or you are getting stuck, add it there as well, I will do my best to help you.
Course link: https://www.coursera.org/course/pythonlearn
Happy Learning!
Kacie